[FLASH-USERS] Error When Running LaserSlab On FLASH 4.6.1

Jared Guzman jag21791 at vt.edu
Thu Jan 7 21:50:07 EST 2021

Aaron,

I have fixed the space in my Makefile, but still the error continues.
Thanks for the tip though, and I have checked out that link but am not
entirely sure what it means. As I understand it, the file
"Burn_interface.o" and/or "for_main.o" do *not* have a main function, and
that is why the reference to main is undefined? I will look into building
with gfortran and formatting my Makefile as such. Thanks!

Klaus,

My version of GNU make is 3.82, but I will try to see why those flags dont
show up in the output. As well as trying out gmake

Also as a note to all, I am currently now trying to run the Sedov
simulation, and it produces the same identical error, to the letter. Not
sure if that helps but it's new information.

Thanks to you both,

Jared

--
*Jared Guzman*