[FLASH-USERS] Fwd: Problem in 3t Sedovsimulations

Celine Hue celine.hue at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Jun 2 05:48:59 EDT 2021

yeah it works, thank you 🙂
________________________________
From: flash-users-bounces at flash.uchicago.edu <flash-users-bounces at flash.uchicago.edu> on behalf of Tristan <juwj at mail2.sysu.edu.cn>
Sent: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 05:13
To: flash-users at flash.uchicago.edu <flash-users at flash.uchicago.edu>
Subject: [FLASH-USERS] Fwd: Problem in 3t Sedovsimulations

Hi, Celine:
It seems that you did’t load the correct subunit with +3t option. I found it in the flash guide :
```
+3t

This shortcut sets a variable and a preprocessor symbol to request MultiTemp implementations of some units. It is equivalent to:
ThreeT=1 -defines=FLASH_3T
```
It suggests you should load the MultiTemp subunit in the Eos. It has many implementations in the MultiTemp unit, for example:
You may want to add this line to your Sedov/Config file to load the multiTemp/Multigamma:
REQUIRES physics/Eos/EosMain/multiTemp/Multigamma
You can choose to remove the default `REQUIRES physics/Eos` or not. It doesn’t matter.
Have a try!
Best Wishes
Tristan

Begin forwarded message: