[FLASH-USERS] +mtmmmt Eos Type "eos_gam"

Celine Hue celine.hue at weizmann.ac.il
Fri Jun 18 09:55:42 EDT 2021

Dear Flash community,
I am writing because I feel a little bit confused about the usage of EOS Type in multi-type simulations. For exemple when I try to modify the Laserslab simulation, I wanted to use the gamma law for the chamber species. So I tried to change the Eos type from “Eos_tab” to “Eos_gam”. But it doesn’t seem to work as I wanted. I have also modified accordingly the Simulation_data, Simulation_init.
Actually, I am very confused about how information are communicated. For example, how the Eos Type information that I defined in flash.par is recognised fo the code? May some one give me some indications for a better understanding of the Eos implementation structure please? What can I read more precisely?
Thank you
Céline