[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] Mismatch errors while compiling a problem

Marissa B. P. Adams madams at pas.rochester.edu
Sat May 8 10:49:41 EDT 2021

Hi Alexander,

I think you can simply remedy this error by adding the appropriate flags to
your *Makefile.h*. If your *Makefile.h,* add the following flag to the
Fortran flags (FFLAGS_TEST, FFLAGS_DEBUG, FFLAGS_OPT):  -fallow-argument-
mismatch

Please let us know if that helps with the issue. If you run into future make
errors that don't pertain to exactly something you've coded into your
version of FLASH, it probably is fixed with a flag, e.x. uninitialized
functions, etc.

Best,
Marissa