[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] Laser Slab problem setup with two lasers and two slabs

Marissa B. P. Adams madams at pas.rochester.edu
Mon Oct 4 11:14:19 EDT 2021

If you look at the *Simulation_initBlock.F90* file for the *LaserSlab*
problem, that should help get you started. You can use logical statements
to then effectively "color by numbers" using materials in your
initialization. The laser parameters set up in your *flash.par* and setup
script (if you need more beams etc) would need to be adjusted for the
parameters you'd want to change too.

--
Marissa B. P. Adams
*E-mail:* madams at pas.rochester.edu