[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] how to modify hydro update ?

Marissa B. P. Adams madams at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Sep 26 09:27:58 EDT 2021

Hi Antoine,

Have you considered using a "mask"? Depending on the conditions, i.e. if
you want this to be the case for all time from the beginning, you can do
this in *Simulation_initBlock.F90*. It'd look something like this:

call Grid_putPointData(blockId, CENTER, BDRY_VAR, EXTERIOR, axis, 1.0)

See section 14.1.3.1. Implementation of Stationary Rigid Body in a
Simulation Domain for Unsplit Hydro Solver, in the user manual.

I would also recommend using the routine *Simulation_adjustEvolution.F90*
for accessing things for each time step or advancement from the Driver.

These are just my initial thoughts! I hope they can help.
Marissa

--
Marissa B. P. Adams
*E-mail:* madams at pas.rochester.edu