[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] how to modify hydro update ?

Antoine Gintrand antoine.gintrand at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 13:53:17 EDT 2021

Hi Marissa,

Thank you very much  for the help,

Unfortunately, this will not help because I need to do the modification
during the simulation
not impose something from the beginning that will not change during the
simulation.
So typically not in *Simulation_initBlock.F90.*

What I need is to look into the physics/hydro directory to modify the
computation of the fluxes.

I need to do during a hydro time step,

If the cell reaches a certain condition that depend on the hydro state then

impose that the velocity is zero during computation of the fluxes during
this step (fluid is static)

If anyone has an idea on where to do this in the hydro part of the code it
will help me a lot.

All the best,

Antoine