[FLASH-USERS] Magnetized inflow from HIGH boundaries with USM and Paramesh

Ernesto Zurbriggen ezurbriggen at unc.edu.ar
Mon Apr 25 11:19:54 EDT 2022

Hi Andy!
If you are just having problems with the combination AMR+USM+HIGH
x-boundary, and for example,
not at LOW x-boundary, it's likely you are having problems managing the
indexes in the regionData array.

Remember that in the HIGH x-boundary when gridDataStruct=FACEX you have one
extra index, i.e. NXB+1,
while not for gridDataStruct=FACEY and FACEZ.

And maybe also that if you are using units (cgs or SI) in your simulation,
do not forget the ~4PI factor to define
the magnetic field inside FLASH.

Best!