[FLASH-USERS] 2.5 D simulations

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Wed Dec 28 11:31:19 EST 2022

Hi Jon,

FLASH always evolves all three vector components of velocity, and magnetic
field in the case of MHD. After running setup you should see in the
auto-generated header file, "Flash.h", the variable definitions (e.g.,
VELX_VAR, VELY_VAR & VELZ_VAR).

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)