[FLASH-USERS] Including HDF5 data as input parameters

Naveen Yadav naveen.phys at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 19:58:50 EST 2022

Dear Runfeng,

In your example code, the lines with INCLUDE are not needed. Check the
attached file (edited your file and included instructions).
!     For compilation with gfortran on LINUX:
!     gfortran HDF5.F90 -L/usr/lib64 -lhdf5_fortran -lhdf5hl_fortran
-I/usr/lib64/gfortran/modules
!     For compilation with mpif90 on LINUX:
!     mpif90 HDF5.F90 -L/usr/lib64 -lhdf5_fortran -lhdf5hl_fortran
-I/usr/lib64/gfortran/modules
!     Explanation:
!     1. Following part is required for compiler to find hdf5 libraries
!     -L/usr/lib64 -lhdf5_fortran -lhdf5hl_fortran
!     2. Following part is required for compiler to find hdf5 modules
!     -I/usr/lib64/gfortran/modules
!     3. Note that depending on your operating system, the location of hdf5
libraries and modules may be different.

I hope this helps.

Cheers
Naveen Yadav
Post-doctoral Researcher,
Max Planck Institute For Astrophysics,
Garching, Germany.

"The purpose of (scientific) computing is insight, not numbers" -- Richard
Hamming.