[FLASH-USERS] How to set a dual pulse simultaneously irradiated on a disc target to generate a colliding plasma

Wu, Yaoxing wu1587 at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 29 04:32:13 EDT 2022

Hi Andy,

Thanks a lot for your help. I am learning to set 2D-cartesian to simulate the laser produced slab plasma. First, I just simulate a very easy example which a single pulse irradiate on the slab target with 2D-cartesian. But I am facing a problem which was shown below message:

“Error message is ed_beamsCheck2DRec: Beam target (partially) outside of domain!”

I also attached my .par file and hope it can help to find the problem. Could you please tell me how to solve this problem?

I would appreciate for your help.
Regards,
Yaoxing Wu