[FLASH-USERS] Problem of unable to load hdf5 libraries libhdf5.so.200

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Mon May 2 11:48:44 EDT 2022

Hi Po-Yu,

You can try adding the following to the "LIB_HDF5" inside your Makefile.h:

> -Wl,-rpath=$(HDF5_PATH)/lib

You might also want to add something similar for HYPRE should you want to
run a problem that depends on that library. I believe the issue is that the
system doesn't look by default into "/usr/local/lib" for the libraries.

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)