[FLASH-USERS] LaserSlab simulation of a thin target

Tomer Catabi tomercatabi at mail.tau.ac.il
Mon Oct 17 15:13:35 EDT 2022

Hey Fernando,

Thanks for the reply, I tried increasing the refine variables, increasing
the number of rays, and the number of blocks in the simulation and I am
still getting the same result. Do you have any other suggestions on how to
increase the number of grid points? Am I missing something?

Thank you very much for your help,
Tomer