[FLASH-USERS] Laser Slab: User-defined Plot Vars

Ratul Sabui ratulsabui at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 04:33:37 EDT 2023

*You can always extract the data from the regular HDF files. Then, simple
matrix operations can do the post-processing. *
Considering that I get your question right, this has to be the easiest
solution. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ratul
Senior Research Fellow,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Hyderabad, TS, India.