[FLASH-USERS] Diffusion problem of angular magnetic field in one dimension

王东升 wangdswork at stu.xjtu.edu.cn
Fri Apr 28 06:58:06 EDT 2023

Hello Eddie,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I have checked the drawing of species variables (fill, line, vacu) and they were all still present in the simulation process. The resistivity of the vacuum has also been checked which remained 1e9(cm2/s) in the vacuum region.
In fact, I didn’t make a lot of changes with Z-Pinch file. Here are some of the changes I've made:
1. I set the fluid velocity to zero in the "Simulation_adjustEvolution.F90" file to rule out the magnetic freezing effect.
2. The current was set to 1MA in the "current.bat" file.
3. The thermal conductivity and radiation transport module was set to false in the "flash.par" file.
4. The density of liner was set to 3e-3(g/cm3) as the plasma region, and the vacuum resistivity was set to 1e9(cm2/s).
5. I set 0 to 0.8cm for species "line" as the plasma region and 0.8 to 1cm for species "vacu" as the vacuum region in the "Simulation_initBlock.F90" file.
I attached the image of the species variable and the resistivity, and I also attached the "flash.par".
Thank you again and look forward to your reply.
Best wishes,
Wang

在 2023-04-28 03:04:33,"Hansen, Eddie" <ehansen at pas.rochester.edu> 写道: