[FLASH-USERS] Diffusion problem of angular magnetic field in one dimension

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Sat Apr 29 14:55:30 EDT 2023

Hi Wang,

This revealed a small bug in the HYPRE solver for this problem. I'm
attaching a patch here.

You can copy it to the "FLASH4.7" directory and apply it with

> path -p1 < MagDiff.patch

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)