[FLASH-USERS] Problem trying to change species name from 'target' to 'buzz' in LasSlab example

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Tue Aug 1 15:30:25 EDT 2023

Hi Izzy,

The last place would be in the 'Config' file located in your simulation
directory. For example in
"source/Simulation/SimulationMain/LaserSlab/Config" there are runtime
parameter declarations like:

PARAMETER sim_targetRadius REAL 0.0050

These declare to the setup script parameters that you want the compiled
executable to be able to read from your parfile at runtime. You can read
more about the PARAMETER directive, and other Config file syntax here
<https://flash.rochester.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/flash4_ug_4p71/node35.html#SECTION03252000000000000000>
.

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)