[FLASH-USERS] Negative 3T Internal Energies

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Thu Aug 10 07:00:10 EDT 2023

Hi Izzy,

Yes that is the typical way to get around that error. You could try larger
values of the cfl, 0.1 is usually a good starting place and would be ~10x
faster than the 0.01 value you're using.

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)