[FLASH-USERS] LaserSlab simulation with 1-Temperature model

yinru Wang wangyinrujp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 03:39:12 EST 2023

Dear flash uesr,

I'm WANG YINRU

I set up the simulation using this line of arguments:
"./setup -auto LaserSlab -2d -nxb=16 -nyb=16 +hdf5typeio species=cham,targ
+mtmmmt +laser +uhd +mgd mgd_meshgroups=6 -parfile=example.par
-objdir=LaserSlab"
I wanted to use a 1-temperature model for the simulation, so I used "+uhd"
instead of "+uhd3t".
But the make operation throws an error.

Opacity.F90:109:37:

  109 |   op_cellTemperature = soln (TELE_VAR)
      |                                     1
Error: Symbol 'tele_var' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
make: *** [Makefile:115: Opacity.o] Error 1

How can I solve this error and run a 1-Temperature model simulation?

BEST REGARDS,
WANG YINRU