[FLASH-USERS] Setup error

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Mon Jan 16 11:57:11 EST 2023

You could also check out the new FLASH4.7. Setup and other included python
scripts have been updated to be compatible with newer versions of python3.

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)