[FLASH-USERS] "-fallow-argument-mismatch" error

Hansen, Eddie ehansen at pas.rochester.edu
Mon Jul 3 09:10:09 EDT 2023

-fallow-argument-mismatch is a compiler flag that is set in Makefile.h. You’re free to edit this file and any flags that are included here. You might only need to modify the flags listed on the line with ‘FFLAGS_OPT’. Different compilers (and sometimes different versions) will have different names for these flags.

--
Eddie Hansen
Research Scientist