[FLASH-USERS] "-fallow-argument-mismatch" error

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Mon Jul 3 09:26:06 EDT 2023

Hi Yen,

With gfortran < 10 you should be fine not including that flag. GCC only
started rejecting type mismatches in arguments as errors starting with
version 10.

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)