[FLASH-USERS] StirFromFile error "WARNING] yaksa: 5 leaked handle pool objects"

Christoph Federrath christoph.federrath at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 03:27:55 EDT 2023

Hi Alex,

I suggest to upgrade to the latest turbulence generator. All required files including the Flash plugin are located here:
https://github.com/chfeder/turbulence_generator
GitHub - chfeder/turbulence_generator: TurbGen - Turbulence driving and initial conditions generator.
github.com

You would need to replace your current source/physics/sourceTerms/Stir/StirFromFileMain with the contents in plugins/flash/StirFromFileMain and use the TurbGen.par file to control the parameters of driving sequence (a template is provided in the main dir of the repository).

Concerning the warning, I believe this is due to some timer unit issues, but I am not sure. However, I do not believe this is related to the StirFromFileMain unit. In any case, I have seen this myself, and it won’t do any harm. Maybe someone else can comment on the warning.

I hope this helps. Please let me know.

Best regards,
Christoph