[FLASH-USERS] FLASH not reaching the end runtime

Hansen, Eddie ehansen at pas.rochester.edu
Sat Jul 15 08:10:22 EDT 2023

Hi Divyanshu,

In order to figure out why the code is stopping at 2 ns, we need to know more about what the code is outputting when it stops. The standard out file will usually display an abort message if it detects something wrong with the calculation, or there could be a segmentation fault error. The log file also sometimes has useful information when there is an unexpected exit. So check 2 files: standard out and log.

--
Eddie Hansen
Research Scientist