[FLASH-USERS] Chamber convergence LaserSlab Problem

Kaldawi, Thomas Tkal at lle.rochester.edu
Wed Jul 26 20:50:42 EDT 2023

I could be misunderstanding your problem, but the main difference I see between Fig A and C is that you want a minimum refinement level set. There is a variable in the flash.par file called lrefine_min that can set a lower level of refinement if that helps. If it’s something more specific most likely you will need to change one of the Grid_refine files.

Just email me back if you want more help.

Sincerely,

Thomas Kaldawi