[FLASH-USERS] HYPRE pathing issues in Makefile.h running LaserSlab

Sharma, Divyanshu Raj sharma22 at llnl.gov
Mon Jun 5 13:36:33 EDT 2023

Hi,

Summer Scholar and still a newbie flash user here. I am trying to run the LaserSlab problem as shown in the example on the User Guide. However when I run the Makefile.h there is a pathing issue as seen below.

gr_hypreF90CAdapters.c:9:10: fatal error: '_hypre_parcsr_ls.h' file not found
#include "_hypre_parcsr_ls.h"

gr_hypre_fortran_message.c:3:10: fatal error: 'HYPRE_config.h' file not found
#include "HYPRE_config.h"

I think for the path I have tried 3 different ones and they have three different errors.

PATH 1: /g/g22/sharma22/hypre-master (gives first error before cant find HYPRE_config.h)
PATH 2: /g/g22/sharma22/hypre-master/src (gives first error as before cant find HYPRE_config.h)
PATH 3: /g/g22/sharma22/hypre-master/src/hypre (gives new error based on c needing head files or .h files and hypre directory being too low)
HYPRE_config.h is in the src directory

Example: for path 3 error

io_create_dataset.c:41:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'Driver_abortFlashC' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    Driver_abortFlashC("[io_create_dataset]: Unknown I/O");
    ^
io_attribute.c:66:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'Driver_abortFlashC' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    Driver_abortFlashC("[io_attribute_create]: Unknown I/O");
    ^

I am just really stuck any help would be appreciated. Thanks!