[FLASH-USERS] LaserSlab extract_rays.py

Sharma, Divyanshu Raj sharma22 at llnl.gov
Wed Jun 14 17:01:09 EDT 2023

Hi,

I was trying to get the ray tracing working on LaserSlab and turning the plt files into the vtk files but I end up with this indexing by zero. I was wondering since it is an example it shouldn't crash as I haven't changed anything with it yet. If I could get help with this that would be great. I have attached both stout and stderr in the output.txt. Also have included the flash.par file used in executing LaserSlab.

Thanks!