[FLASH-USERS] Compiling FLASH code failed due to type mismatch

Habtamu Wubie habtiew at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 14:43:00 EDT 2023

Hello,

I was trying to compile the FLASH code for the first time following the
steps in the USER GUIDE. However, I got the following error messages when I
run the *make *command from the *object *folder in the FLASH code folder.

*537 |   call MPI_Bcast(dtMinLoc(1), 5, MPI_INTEGER, pgmin, dr_globalComm,
error)      |                 2  *

* 545 |      call MPI_Bcast(extraHydroInfo, 1, FLASH_REAL, pgmin,
dr_globalComm, error)      |                    1*

*Error: Type mismatch between actual argument at (1) and actual argument at
(2) (REAL(8)/INTEGER(4)).Driver_computeDt.F90:550:20:*

I would appreciate it so much if an experienced FLASH code user offers me
support to solve this problem.

Best regards,
Habtamu