[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] Using Flash to model prepulse (Timing issues can't find anything on it)

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Tue Jun 20 23:42:40 EDT 2023

Hi Div,

Some of your time points don't change, for example:

> ed_time_1_332 = 9.643840e-11
> ed_time_1_333 = 9.643840e-11

All of the sections need to be monotonically increasing in time. It might
help to write the numbers with additional precision.
Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)