[FLASH-USERS] Recent Publication with FLASH (+ new capabilities)

Alberti, Anthony L anthony.alberti at oregonstate.edu
Sat Mar 4 13:59:56 EST 2023

Hello all,

I just wanted to let the FLASH users base know that some colleagues and I published a journal article using FLASH last year. We introduced a few new capabilities into the code base that may be of interest to the community. If you are interested, please let me know and I would be happy to share our implementation or chat about our methodology.

Here is a link to the article
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022407322002801

Additional capabilities highlights:

  *   Incident flux boundary condition for radiation diffusion.
  *   POD-based ROM for radiation diffusion.

Thanks,
Tony Alberti