[FLASH-USERS] Current distribution issues in the zpinch case

lizy 3287940670 at qq.com
Sun Feb 25 09:30:09 EST 2024

Dear all,

    I rewrote the initial conditions in the Zipinch case to simulate a micrometer level metal wire explosion, with metal wires inside and vacuum outside, but the current is concentrated at the metal wire and vacuum boundary. But in the experiment and according to the formula, the skin effect should not have such an impact, and the current should be evenly distributed. What should I do to avoid this situation?
Thanks everyone !