[FLASH-USERS] 截屏2024-01-30 01.17.12

Ernesto Zurbriggen ezurbriggen at unc.edu.ar
Mon Jan 29 14:39:08 EST 2024

Hi!
You can avoid this type mismatch by adding the flag
*-fallow-argument-mismatch*  to the Makefile.h.
That is, open the Makefile.h file you are using to compile and add the flag
at lines beginning with: FFLAGS_OPT, FFLAGS_DEBUG and FFLAGS_TEST.

This is an issue that shows newer gcc compilers.

Best!
Ernesto