[FLASH-USERS] fullaniso magnetic diffusion in the ZPinch example problem

Hansen, Eddie ehansen at pas.rochester.edu
Tue Mar 19 18:43:15 EDT 2024

Hi Heath,

It’s possible that there is a bug in the implicit solver. We have some significant updates coming for implicit magnetic diffusion in FLASH 4.8, but only for the ‘parallel’ or ‘perpendicular’ forms. We won’t be supporting implicit diffusion for the ‘fullaniso’ form just yet. You would need to use the explicit solver for that.

--
Eddie Hansen
Applications Group Leader