[FLASH-USERS] Not declared Parameters

刘畅 changliu at mail.bnu.edu.cn
Thu Dec 7 10:21:27 EST 2017

Dear Ernesto Zurbriggen,

Thank you for your reply!
I know where is the problem. I remade the Sedov project and now it gives me the right result.
I followed an instruction which uses the LaserSlab to install the FLASH code, that's the problem.
Thank you for your time!

Chang LIU
PhD Candidate
Institute of Laser Engineering
Osaka University, Japan

在 2017-12-07 23:38:52,ERNESTO ZURBRIGGEN <ezurbriggen at unc.edu.ar> 写道:
Dear Chang Liu, watching your .log file, it seems that you are not running the Sedov problem.

The log file's 16th line is:
Setup syntax:    /sc/ile/home/ile0408/FLASH4.4/bin/setup.py -auto LaserSlab

And the 37th line is:
Simulation/SimulationMain/LaserSlab

So, it could be that by an error you pasted the Sedov's flash.par in the LaserSlab folder.

Best!

Dear all users,

I am a new user of FLASH code.
When I tried to run the example of sedov explosion(flash.par is copied from /FLASH4.4/.../SimulationMain), I got a warning saids:

WARNING: Ignored Parameters :
These parameters were found in the flash.par file, but they were
not declared in any Config file for the simulation!

sim_pAmbient
sim_rhoAmbient
sim_expEnergy
sim_rInit
sim_xctr
sim_yctr
sim_zctr

It's strange because I think they should be in the RuntimeParameters.
Besides, sedov_hdf5_ck_* files cannot plot the correct results, the patterns are all blank.
Could you please tell me how to fix it? The attachment is the .log file.
Thank you!

--
Ernesto Zurbriggen
Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET), Instituto de Astronomía Teórica y Experimental (IATE).

Universidad Nacional de Córdoba (UNC), Observatorio Astronómico de Córdoba (OAC).

Teléfono: +54 0351 4331064-5, interno 222.
Laprida 854, Bº Observatorio (CP 5000), Córdoba, Argentina.