[FLASH-USERS] Not declared Parameters

ERNESTO ZURBRIGGEN ezurbriggen at unc.edu.ar
Thu Dec 7 09:38:52 EST 2017

Dear Chang Liu,
watching your .log file, it seems that you are not running the Sedov
problem.

The log file's 16th line is:
Setup syntax:    /sc/ile/home/ile0408/FLASH4.4/bin/setup.py -auto LaserSlab

And the 37th line is:
Simulation/SimulationMain/LaserSlab

So, it could be that by an error you pasted the Sedov's flash.par in the
LaserSlab folder.

Best!

--
*Ernesto Zurbriggen*

*Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas **(CONICET)**,
Instituto de Astronomía Teórica y Experimental (IATE). *

*Universidad Nacional de Córdoba **(UNC)**, **Observatorio Astronómico de
Córdoba **(OAC)**. *

*Teléfono: +54 0351 4331064-5, interno 222. *

*Laprida 854, Bº Observatorio (CP 5000), Córdoba, Argentina.*