[FLASH-USERS] bug output at test setup Sedov

Nathan Hearn nhearn at uchicago.edu
Thu Jan 10 10:41:58 EST 2008

Hi Diederik,

    Mac OS X tends to use the name under the Networks preferences
(typically a name followed by ".local"), rather than the DNS entry for
the machine.  The easiest way to correct this problem is to specify an
explicit site name when running Flash's setup script.

    Adding the option

-site=myhostname

to the setup call (where "myhostname" is the name of the appropriate
directory in the FLASH3/sites directory) should work.

- Nathan