[FLASH-USERS] bug output at test setup Sedov

Anshu Dubey dubey at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Jan 10 10:42:12 EST 2008

Dear Diederik,

In flash distribution, the prototype Makefile.h for Mac platforms is
under the directory sites/Prototypes/Darwin, and is designed to work
with the IBM xlf compiler. Your best option is to create a specific site
directory for your machine as described in User's guide, and then always
specify -site="your sitedir" option in the setup command. You can use the
prototype as an example of what your Makefile.h should be like.

Anshu