[FLASH-USERS] VisIt - New submenus for flash data

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Tue May 6 11:40:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else has this, but VisIt 1.9.0 shows my
pseudocolor plots completely black. Basically the color profile "Hot" is
not working in my case. Even when I try to select "Hot" from colors,
VisIt directly crashes. Whenever I change to a different color profile,
then it works. Except that there are few random colored blocks showing
here and there, also odd.

Btw, there is another thing unmentioned I think. Starting VisIt for
FLASH now needs the command "-assume_format FLASH" instead of
"-default_format FLASH". "-fallback_format FLASH" also works, but slower.

Greetz,
Seyit

ps: I don't see any difference between "mesh_blockandlevel" and
"mesh_blockandproc" plots.