[FLASH-USERS] VisIt - New submenus for flash data

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Wed May 7 11:42:23 EDT 2008

Hi Randy,

>> Hi,
>>
>> I don't know if anyone else has this, but VisIt 1.9.0 shows my
>> pseudocolor plots completely black. Basically the color profile "Hot"
>> is not working in my case. Even when I try to select "Hot" from
>> colors, VisIt directly crashes. Whenever I change to a different
>> color profile, then it works. Except that there are few random
>> colored blocks showing here and there, also odd.
>
> Can you send me some images?

An image of the weird points showing on the image is added. It is like
some bad pixels. These aren't showing in older versions of Visit.

I can't send you images of black screen anymore, because, I made 'Hot
desaturated' color profile standard now, and whenever I try to select
'Hot', VisIt immediately crashes every time.

G'day,
Seyit