[FLASH-USERS] Possibility of restarting FLASH from a selected region

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Fri Mar 13 06:21:57 EDT 2009

Dear Kevin,

" I am not that familiar with the details of ENZO, but from what I have
seen I think it is a good code and if it does what you need, give it a
shot! "

Nor am I, but I will not switch to ENZO after spending so much time on
FLASH. FLASH is in my opinion a better code for the stuff that I do. :)

Kind Regards,
Seyit