[FLASH-USERS] Problems Calculating B-Fields in Partially Ionized Plasma with USM

Patrick Rieser patrick.rieser at uibk.ac.at
Mon Aug 13 05:49:16 EDT 2012

Thanks a lot, I will have a look at those!

I maybe should add that densities are in the range of 10^-3 particles
/cm^3 and temperatures between 10K and 10^7K (so no ionization to
total). But the magnetic field is very low (about 10^-6 Gauss), so one
could maybe treat this with the same MHD equations and have some
correction (like change charge mass ration) for the B-field?

Best wishes,
Patrick Rieser