[FLASH-USERS] Question / potential bug in EOS

Dean Townsley Dean.M.Townsley at ua.edu
Mon Nov 9 13:50:51 EST 2015

Hi Po-Yu,

Just putting your numbers into the equation for radiation pressure,
(a*T^4)/3, it seems that you are not including the radiation pressure
term in your other calculations of the pressure, but flash is.  I think
it is not uncommon for some tabulations to assume that you will add the
radiation pressure separately.  i.e. they only tabulate the gas
contribution to the pressure.

I don't know a lot about the mult-T solver, but I expect it is pretty
important that it include the radiation pressure for the photon field.

Dean