[FLASH-USERS] Question / potential bug in EOS

pchang pchang at lle.rochester.edu
Mon Nov 9 14:00:33 EST 2015

Hi Dean,
Thank you. The number seems to be reasonable. I thought by turning off
the radiation, I don't need to worry about the radiation pressure. But I
guess I am wrong.

Po-Yu

--
Po-Yu Chang

Postdoctoral Associate
The Department of Energy's Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Fusion Science Center for Extreme States of Matter,
Laboratory for Laser Energetics
University of Rochester
250 East River Road
Rochester, New York 14623