[FLASH-USERS] How to write nonstandard variables to Plotfiles

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 18:00:36 EST 2018

Gao-Yuan,

You should be able to put them in the plotfiles in the same way. Keep in mind that the variable names are 4 characters long, so you’d have to write them like “h   “, “o1  “, and so on.

John

John ZuHone, Chandra/ACIS Operations
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

60 Garden St., MS-67		(w) 617-496-1816
Cambridge, MA 02138		(m) 781-708-5004

john.zuhone at cfa.harvard.edu
http://hea-www.cfa.harvard.edu/~jzuhone