[FLASH-USERS] flmake and python 3.x

Scott Feister sfeister at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:55:33 EDT 2018

Hi Jon,

I have been intermittently using flmake as well, for the same reasons. Just
a note to other users, this code hasn't been supported for a while (the
person who wrote it left), and doesn't in all cases correctly perform the
"setup" step (it uses a different setup script). However, I'd also be
interested in a port of the current flmake version to python3. If you send
me the progress you've made so far (feister at flash.uchicago.edu), I will
gladly take a look.

Best,

Scott

Scott Feister, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher, Flash Center for Computational Science
University of Chicago, Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics