[FLASH-USERS] Timer runs out of space

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Tue Sep 11 14:53:53 EDT 2018

Hi Josh/Klaus,

I'm also suffering this problem. It only appears for me when I run my
problem in AMR. That is, it doesn't happen if I have nrefs=100000. Josh, do
you know if that is also the case for you?

Klaus, thanks for the explanation I will look for Timers_start/stop pairs
to see if that is the issue.

Best,
--------
Ryan