[FLASH-USERS] Total energy and Laser Deposition

Acharya, Nitish nachary2 at ur.rochester.edu
Tue Mar 5 14:42:21 EST 2019

Thanks Scott. I thought it was ergs/g as the energies in FLASH calculated seemed to be all specific energies. So, I did multiply the energies by mass. Also, since it was a 2D domain, multiplication by mass was infact mass per length. This is what I did. And I was wondering what length parameter should I use to get the total energy.

One of the issue I had earlier was again about the units. Where do I look up in Flash to know what are the units for all the parameters being calculated?

Thanks,

Nitish