[FLASH-USERS] how to define boundaries of inflow

Ernesto Zurbriggen ezurbriggen at unc.edu.ar
Wed Dec 2 09:03:19 EST 2020

Hi Antoine

>>I tried to do so by taking the Grid_applyBCEdge.F90 from the windtunnel
test simulation
>>and added : REQUIRES Grid/GridBoundaryConditions/OneRow in the Config
file in my new simulation directory.
Maybe what you are looking for is the routine
Grid/GridBoundaryConditions/Grid_bcApplyToRegionSpecialized.F90 .
Nothing has to be done to call it.

I implemented similar BCs as yours from there.

To read the README  file is recommended, in particular the end about
"Getting information from a block handle (blockID) in a BC implementation"

Best!
Ernesto.

--
*Dr. Ernesto Zurbriggen, FAPESP posdoctoral fellow*
*​*

*Email: ernesto.zurbriggen at craam.mackenzie.br
<ernesto.zurbriggen at craam.mackenzie.br>​Phone: +55 11-2114-8783*
*Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, *
*Escola de Engenharia, *
*Centro de Rádio Astronomia e Astrofísica Mackenzie (CRAAM),*
*Rua da Consolação 896, 01302-907, SP, São Paulo, Brasil.*