[FLASH-USERS] delaying particle initiation

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Fri Apr 2 09:17:56 EDT 2021

Hi Jon,

I would think initializing dust particles some time into the simulation
would be analogous to modeling star formation.

We have our star particle model called by Particles_advanceModel. And one
of the first lines of the star particle model subroutine handles star
particle formation.

So the traceback is:

Driver_evolveFlash
 -> Particles _advance
 -> -> Particles_advanceModel
 -> -> -> Particles_advanceStarParticleModel
 -> -> -> -> stars_createStars

Hope that helps.

Best,
--------