[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] pulsed-electrical discharge in FLASH?

frank wessel fwessel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:03:40 EDT 2021

Hi Marissa,
Hopefully what we’re planning won’t be too sophisticated (or heavy).
For now our interest is simply a coaxial-plasma gun.

As you know the DPF and ZP are distinguished by their directions of
current and mass flow, and their boundary conditions. So, if there
was something you might share for the ZP that illustrates how to
implement a current discharge, that would be a great help to us.

Thank you.
fw